VPD has a great offering of safety tips to help you stay safe and crime-free during the holiday season!
• Make use of the signature option – if you’re not home to sign for the package, you can pick it up at an outlet or they can attempt delivery again.
• Log on to the company website yourself – do not enter through an emailed link.
• Check the Better Business Bureau to see if they have had any complaints about the company
• If you must store your purchases in your car, make sure they’re in the trunk and that your trunk opener inside your car is deactivated.
• If you use your car, park somewhere well-lit and don’t leave valuables where they can be seen openly.
• Try not to take your eyes off your debit or credit card when someone else is handling it.