Volunteer with us –
Volunteers are the nucleus of the Hastings Sunrise Community Policing Centre. They not only participate in programs and projects, but also play a significant role in the operation and leadership of the HSCPC.
Our volunteers come from all walks of life, and the HSCPC takes pride in their diversity and talents. They can choose the programs and activities in which they want to participate.
- Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- 18 years of age or older
- Willing to consent to and pass a VPD criminal record check
- Comfortable working with the public and be a team player
- Able to converse and write in English
- Willing to volunteer a minimum of 8 hours per month
- Satisfaction – help make the community safer and better
- Networking – develop professional and community contacts
- New skills – receive training by the VPD and HSCPC
- Work experience – letter of reference after three months
To learn more about becoming a volunteer, sign up for one of our next volunteer information sessions Register by email at email@example.com or call 604-717-3584.
Join us on one of the following dates to learn more about volunteering at the HSCPC.
Volunteer Information Sessions 2022:
Volunteer Information Sessions are currently taking place online via Zoom!
- Tuesday, January 11 (6-7pm)
- Thursday, February 17 (6-7pm)
- Saturday, March 19 (2-3pm)
- Tuesday, April 12 (6-7pm)
- Thursday, May 19 (6-7pm)
- Saturday, June 18 (2-3pm)
- Tuesday, July 12 (6-7pm)
- Thursday, August 18 (6-7pm)
- Saturday, September 17 (2-3pm)
- Tuesday, October 11 (6-7pm)
- Thursday, November 17 (6-7pm)
- Tuesday, December 13 (6-7pm)
** Please note that you MUST register your attendance**
Register at 604-717-3584 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not able to attend any of the above dates, call our volunteer coordinator to arrange an alternate date to meet.
Location: 2620 East Hastings Street (see map below)
How to get to the HSCPC Office: